Terms of Service
The following terms and conditions govern the use of the services provided on JohnwCornWell.com:
- This software is free, we can't garauntee that it will always work properly or that it will fit your requirements.
- The site is to be used for private purposes only. Any commercial use of the site is strictly forbidden.
- You may not create third party sites which will use this site remotely.
- The user has the full responsibility for checking the legitimacy of his use of the site. The site does not take liability towards the user or any third party for the permissibility of downloading content through the site. The site only provides the user with the technical service.
- This site functions as a proxy tool between the user and video portals like YouTube which means this site does not host any video or audio material or makes it available consciously, but it forwards the material those video portals like YouTube provide.
- Before using this site and accessing content through it the user himself has to check if his actions on this site will infringe third party rights. In case a third party right is already violated by converting and / or downloading the content, the user bears complete responsibility for this as he started the processing of the data.
- The only use purpose of the site can be to create a copy of downloadable online-content for private use. The user has the full responsibility for all actions related to the data transmitted by the site. The site does not grant any rights to the contents, as it only acts as a technical service provider. Any further use of the content transmitted by the site, particularly but not exclusively making the content publicly accessible or using it commercially, must be agreed upon with the holder of the rights of the respective downloaded content.
- We are not affiliated with YouTube or any the other video portals this site can convert videos from in any way.
- The user has to check respective rights concerning the content as the site is only to be used to access content which was uploaded onto a video hosting platform by an authorised third party.
- The site may include hyperlinks to other web sites or resources. Company may have no control over any such web sites or resources. You acknowledge and agree that Company is not responsible for the availability of any such external sites or resources, and does not endorse any advertising, products or other materials on or available from such web sites or resources. You acknowledge and agree that Company is not liable for any loss or damage which may be incurred by you as a result of the availability of those external sites or resources, or as a result of any reliance placed by you on the completeness, accuracy, or existence of any advertising, products or other materials on, or available from, such web sites or resources.
- Should any provisions of these present terms of service be or become ineffective, this shall not affect the effectiveness of the remaining provisions. The ineffective provision shall be replaced by a substitute provision regulating the intended purpose of the ineffective provision as precisely as possible.
Our website can be used without entering your personal data. Communication data is only stored (e.g. in form of cookies) insofar as is technically required. Once the service is completed, this data is deleted.
Security gaps when data is transmitted over the internet are always possible as gapless protection of data against access through third parties is not possible.